ODPi is a member-driven organization made up of the leaders in big data governance, working together to create and standardize solutions that work across platforms, systems and products. All members have the opportunity to influence decisions and create industry best practices, specifications and test suites.
Whether you’re a product vendor who needs a standard for data sharing, a data professional working to share data between products and platforms across the enterprise, or a practitioner working to get a variety of data products to work seamlessly together, ODPi can help.
ODPi makes it easy to replicate, share, use, and protect data across the whole enterprise.
Member-only benefits include:
- opportunity to contribute ideas, direction and code to ODPi and it’s hosted big data projects
- involvement in defining, testing, and aligning your products to ODPi Conformance programs, including ODPi Egeria Conformance
- networking with ODPi members at events worldwide.
- participation in social and press activities that position your organization as a thought leader in big data.
- showcase your organization as a steward of open source in the big data community
Your organization deserves a seat at the table so your voice can be heard.